Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Support in month end activities (general accounting topics), collaborating and coordinating with the business;
- Support Business in the Issue Resolution;
- Have an inventory of the various test scripts , document the results and pain points;
- Own the process /activity that belongs to Controlling and Planning;
- Ensure that all the Internal control requirements are met for the process /activity that is being performed;
- Proactively identify as to what can go wrong. Highlight to the Core team about the probable issue;
- Training the new resources.
- Prepare a Working document, review the same periodically and save the same in Share point for the consumption of Wider audience;
- Become a Knowledge Center for Controlling related topics Support the project team in analyzing the scenarios and suggest for improvements;
- Familiar with all the ( Business required ) reports both standard and Customized Fiori reports;
- Such other business requirement which may be requested by business/Team leads/ Manager.
- Education: Profession related to Accounting, Finance or Administration
- Languages: English (minimum intermediate, business conversation)
- Expertise: 2 - 5 years experience in general accounting, cost accounting, junior experience in controlling
- Knowledge: managing reporting, SG&A analysis
|Location||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico|
|Job type||Full time|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company