Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
To strengthen our IT Architecture and Innovation Team, we are looking for a Global Architect for Data Protection and Application Security Technologies, with strong leadership skills and proven IT architecture experience. Seize this unique opportunity and help to shape the future of our rapidly developing organization.
- Analyze and understand technology, innovation and market trends, and determine their potential impact relevance to Hitachi Energy.
- Understand and apply business economic considerations to the (development of) target technology architecture.
- Guide and coordinate the Infrastructure, Security and Application Solution Architects to ensure consensus-based enterprise solutions that are aligned with IT technology/platform architecture roadmap.
- Work closely together with all stakeholders regarding expectations, business and technical requirements, and in accordance with Group IT policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Through the IT enterprise technology/platform architecture enable the Group to invest in the right and appropriate IT technologies and technical platforms which help to standardize the IT environment, reduce operational cost and create value for the business.
- Be involved in development of policies, standards and guidelines that steer the selection, development, implementation and use of IT technologies within the company.
- Contribute to full inter-operability between various technology/platform architecture domains as well as other enterprise architecture domains and Information Security.
- 10+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure, Applications and Security processes and solutions, in particular: Security Development Lifecycle (SDL), Software Assurance / Building Security models, working knowledge of security related services offered with Cloud Platforms (i.e. Microsoft Azure).
- Hands-on experience with defining, architecting and implementing Physical, Virtual, Storage Encryptions (End Points, DC Storages, Backup solutions, Cloud storage, Mobile devices, File Systems, Databases), Encryption Key Management technologies, Public Key Infrastructure, Digital Signature, Digital Leakage Protection.
- Experience with Azure KeyVault, Thales, Digicert, DocuSign is a plus.
- Experience to translate business requirements into IT capabilities and solutions.
- Experience in global project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle.
- Experience in leading IT people, who do not report directly.
- Experience in objectively evaluating solutions and making recommendations.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders, including senior management.
- Preferred knowledge and experience: Enterprise architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF); Application Development; Information Security.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company