Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Technical Project Engineering focuses on a range of engineering disciplines e.g., electrical, mechanical, chemical, civil, structural, automation and software engineering. The activities associated with project engineering include discipline engineering and design; planning, risk assessments; coordination of resources (personnel and equipment).
- You will support to HVDC Control & Protection System conceptual design from software design perspective
- Detailed software design of HVDC Control & Protection System dedicated in one of the following areas: HVDC control, HVDC protection, SCM (Station Control & Monitoring)
- Competence/experience coverage of more than one area above will be considered as a plus.
- Detailed software function implementation with specific software design tools
- Conceptual design & software design documentation both for internal and external purposes
- Technical support to the hardware-in-the-loop tests of HVDC Control & Protection System (both in the company and the customer facility) from software perspective
- You will be working on site installation support, commissioning, sub-system test and system test of HVDC Control & Protection System
- Technical support to Marketing and Sales from software design perspective, especially the support to the tenders
- Technical support to Customer Service from software design perspective including customer meetings, on-sit fault analysis, customer trainings and maintenance outages, etc.
- Taking responsibilities of safety and integrity for your own actions, for your colleagues/contractors and for the business.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or a degree deemed to be equivalent, with basic knowledge of electric power system.
Knowledge and/or experiences in at least of one of the following areas: HVDC, Electric Power System Analysis, Protection Relays, Automatic Control Theory, Power System Simulation
Fluent written and spoken English.
Site work experiences and/or the acceptance of engineering travels are preferred.
Adequate communication skills for effective cooperation with colleagues, partners, customers and other necessary stakeholders
Willing to and capable of working with challenges, uncertainties and flexibilities.
Understanding of deadlines, budgetary constraints to achieve on time and on quality delivery within the budget.
Innovation spirit in your daily work for better and faster delivery
Collaboration awareness based on trust to present ideas and solutions to colleagues, partners, customers, and other necessary stakeholders.
Working experiences with the followings will be considered as a plus: HI draw, EB (Engineering Base), or any other graphical coding/design tools.
PSCAD, Matlab, or any other simulation software available for electric power system and control system and RTDS, Hypersim, or any other electric power system simulators
Actual coding experiences for DSP, FPGA, RTOS (Intime, for example), Windows, Linux or Unix SQL
Knowledge and/or experiences in HVDC control and protection will be considered as a plus.
More than 5 years experiences in relevant fields will be considered as a plus.
Fluent in Swedish or working towards Swedish proficiency will be considered as a plus.
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company