Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Dedicated material planner for INGDC product portfolio to implement Material planning, Supplier Forecasting & PO process in alignment with S&OP.
- Manufacturing Production Planning & Control work focuses on managing production to optimize the use of resources and meet production schedules and standards including: Planning and controlling production schedules and coordinating with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials.
- Estimating and scheduling the human resources, tools, and equipment needed for the production process.
- Researching, evaluating, and recommending changes to production processes, systems, technology, or equipment to enhance organization's production capabilities An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
|Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Production & Skilled Trades|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company