Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy IT have initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment. We are looking for a talented IT individual to be part of building and operating a new IT function equipped to meet our future needs. As a Cloud Solution Architect for PaaS Services your role will be to design and develop stable, reliable and cost-efficient Cloud based IT Hosting Products.
- Creating and implementing organizational design of Cloud-based hosted services
- Designing infrastructure building blocks meeting application requirements
- Participating n in technology implementation road map creation
- Supporting Transitional Service Agreement Exit activities.
- Designing Cloud based IaaS building blocks and defining products based on application requirements; acting as single point of contact for the business and application teams to design tailored solutions and identify improvement potential.
- Ensuring security and compliance standards are taken into consideration into the design decisions.
- Continuously improving the product in terms of delivery speed, stability and reliability.
- Driving automation and modern service delivery principles like DevOps and Reliability Engineering in coordination with chosen hosting supplier.
- Ensuring solutions are fit for meeting the availability and performance targets.
- Driving innovation through initializing and executing PoC`s for new Cloud technologies to enable these services.
- More than 5 years of experience in IT service delivery, working as Architect or Subject Matter Expert with Azure and MS Windows or/and Linux platform and complementary systems.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert or Azure Security Engineer Associate certifications would be an asset.
- Experience in design and engineering highly available and resilient infrastructure solutions utilizing Azure Cloud services.
- Experience in design and engineering Cloud with focus on PaaS services.
- Experience in migration or refactoring application to PaaS services based architecture.
- Good understanding of Azure Cloud architecture and PaaS services concept and practical implementations.
- Good understanding of network components and common configurations.
- Experience in integration between On-Premises technologies with Cloud-based solutions would be an asset.
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Milano, Milano, Italy
Paco de Arcos, Lisbon, Portugal
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company