Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are seeking for an individual that has a deep understanding and experience to provide Analytical solutions within Group Finance function. The successful candidate will help us establish organization with value network thinking while preventing data-silo thinking. He/she will report to IT Service Manager or IT Domain Lead and will work closely with business stakeholders and service providers.
- Work with business to collect, elicit and document the reporting and analytical requirements and maintain the requirements with Agile framework.
- Work closely with technical team to ensure that they have a clear understanding of requirements, data sources and data flows.
- Support Project Management / Service Management within project delivery
- Support development team during development / deployment process.
- Perform testing for data models and reports.
- Actively work on building test scenario of data models and reports for UAT.
- Participate in UAT, supporting business users and resolving discrepancies in data.
- Ensure core Finance data objects (Data Models and their attributes, KPIs, User Access matrix and process) are defined, validated and controlled.
- Support Incident resolution in resolving complex issues.
- Strong ownership and leadership demonstrated with a success track over previous assignments.
- minimum Bachelor’s Degree in information systems or alternatively relevant working experience.
- practical knowledge of application and/or service management concepts and standards preferably confirmed by an industry recognized certification (ITIL).
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Systematic approach and business-oriented mindset combined with good articulation skills.
- Working experience with designing meaningful reports.
- A problem-solving attitude and ability to effectively work and organize work without supervision.
- Team player mindset with high degree of intercultural awareness.
- Self-driven personality.
- Will to continuously develop, upskill and obtain new competencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: present and report activities clearly and effectively; fluent English is a must.
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company