Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be working on quality specification consultation from SGCC & CSG, submit quality data and documents about the related products and production process.
- According to the SGCC & CSG quality consultation scope, coordinate with the relevant departments and gather quality statistics report. Compile and proofread the quality data and documents, and then submit to SGCC & CSG.
- You will participate in SGCC & CSG quality improvement and quality survey meetings.
- You will participate in the compiling of SGCC & CSG technical specifications for quality improvement.
- You will be compiling and spec in of SGCC & CSG technical specifications for tendering.
- You will regularly summarize and report to quality manager, management and related departments on the trend of SGCC & CSG quality and specification requirement.
- Living Hitachi energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master’s degree or above in Mechanical or Electrical engineering or other related majors.
- Engaged in switchgear products more than 10 years.
- Self-motivated, innovative, structured and systematic thinking, good communication skills and team spirit.
- Good document editing and writing preferred.
- Strong result-driven, high quality and high-speed player.
- Good oral/writing English preferred
Xiamen, Fujian, China
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Quality Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company