Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Responsible for all sales activities in Transformers business including third party sales, internal sales and channels.
- Provides marketing intelligence process including detailed market analysis, understanding market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies.
- Responsible on monthly and/or ad-hoc reports
- Develop product business strategies and sales and marketing plans with sales leader and in partnership with factories ensuring appropriate market coverage.
- Coordinate product marketing launch development plans, supports segment account managers on accreditation process and training programs.
- Provide support on planning and implementation of customer events / trade shows in the country including overall sales support material (brochures, catalogues, price lists, sales guides and customer arguments).
- Participate in the demand budget process, coordinate, and support the factories sales and marketing activities in the country, manage and develop appropriate relationships with customers and the key accounts.
- Initiate and drive the capture team process for key pursuits and manage and coordinate the risk review process.
- Assure quotation and proposals are developed and approved to ensure negotiations can proceed on time
- Track and monitor quotations (projects lists, volume of offers, won-lost analysis, provide feedback of offers to segment account managers.
- Maintain data quality in SalesForce to reflect actual situation in the country.
- Maintain the accuracy of SalesForce data for project pipeline, forecast and competitive feedback, assure local order handling of products/systems and services in accordance with appropriate local and or group systems, processes, and controls.
- Ensure projects / contracts are appropriately managed and payment terms are adhered to in line with the agreed contractual conditions, organize and
- Manage/promote the feedback and collection of customer inputs , report the outcome of the tender in SalesForce with as much information as possible and in a timely fashion.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Open to all degree holders, but E&E Engineering degree would be useful.
- At least 2-4 Years of experience in Power Product.
- Experience in sales and customer service will be helpful.
- Focused and self-motivated marketer, with creative and analytical skills.
- Highly effective individual who has an absolute eye for detail and focus in improving business performance through campaign/workshop execution, reporting and evaluation.
- Flexible and persistent
|Location||Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company