Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
1. Carry out a review of the requests for quotation received from Marketing Department to determine the technical feasibility and execution of the projects, and establish the corresponding schedule for execution of the technical offer.
2. Review the specifications of the offers to identify the technical parameters requested by the customer and based on these make the optimal and competitive designs, considering the guidelines defined by the Company for the preparation of the offer.
3. Prepare the Bill of Materials, their costs, the technical data sheets and characteristics of the assigned project, in order to deliver the required information to the Marketing area for them to prepare the final commercial offer that is sent to the customer.
4. Prepare, where applicable, the dimensional sketch, the technical catalogs and accessories information for the assigned project, to be delivered to the Marketing department for their preparation of the final commercial and technical offer that is sent to the customer.
5. Make the analysis of the best options for the proper selection of materials and accessories in order to optimize the design and reduce costs from technical point of view.
6. Provide technical support to the marketing area and the external customer when required, in order to meet the specifications or manufacturing requirements.
7. Review the specifications received from the customer in order to resolve doubts, identify possible deviations and guide Marketing & Sales team towards more viable and profitable offers for the company, looking for customer satisfaction.
8. Guarantee the timely delivery of the technical offers according to the schedule established with the Marketing area, in order to meet customer expectation for delivery times.
9. Support M&S Team to carry out the technical order clearing of the project, after a purchase order is received
10. When required due to Engineering load conditions, support design activities for orders and other tasks and projects assigned by the Engineering Manager, like support to other areas, deployments, trainings, improvement projects, etc.
11. Additionally, fulfill with the responsibilities demanded by Hitachi related to local or global regulations.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
1. Electrical, Electronics, Electromechanical Engineer or related professional
2. Desirable experience of more than 2 years in electrical design of Distribution and / or Power transformers.
3. English medium to high level written and verbal communication (Preferred C1 level or higher)
4. Good Software Management of AutoCAD, Office and programming skills
|Location||Dosquebradas, Risaralda, Colombia|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company