Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be the interface between company and customer, make sure and enhance the customers’ satisfaction, feedback the customer’s concern positively, and coordinate the communication between company and customers closely.
- You will follow the project site schedule, control the project risk and improve the project profit.
- You will make sure the project KPI by excellent planning, supervising, controlling.
- You will be responsible for the factory acceptance test and manufacture supervisor from customers, Arrange the site service with after sales service department.
- You will be responsible for the project payment collection.
- You will assist the financial department to evaluate the project risk, analyze the cost, control the cost.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Electrical Engineering background or relevant degree in engineering, good knowledge about power products.
- More than 3 to 10 years in project management experience, oversea project experience is preferred.
- Project management certification (PMP) is preferred.
- Good office software tools knowledge, such as Project, Word, Excel, Power Point, SAP.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written skill in Spanish and English.
|Location||Xiamen, Fujian, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company