Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will be part of an international design and engineering team heavily specialized in traction transformer design.
- You will be responsible for mechanical development traction transformer orders and tender designs in compliance with the market and sales strategy to meet the market needs.
- You will be coordinating his design activities within a worldwide factory network. Influence specification at the tender and pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussions.
- You will participate in internal design concept reviews and carry out general and detailed design studies, and hand over technical documentation meeting the requested quality level (specifications, drawings) within a defined timeline.
- You will lead the technical communications/discussions/decisions with the customers covering the whole business chain of value where technical skills are key (tendering, sales, project execution, after-sales, services).
- You will support the local & global organization on S&M, SCM, quality activities, and cost savings.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or master's degree in mechanical engineering.
- More than 2 years of experience working in mechanical design for oil-immersed transformers.
- Understanding of oil-immersed transformer mechanical design, Knowledge on Computer-Aided Design, 3D Modelling, and ProE application preferred
- Experience in mechanical design for heavy industry products, technical project management, and FMEA is a plus, Microsoft Office and associated tools.
- Strong team working abilities with a worldwide multicultural technical team.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Location||Datong, Shanxi, China|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company