Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You as a Production Technician will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia. You will be focusing on implementing, modifying, and monitoring the quality, safety, and efficiency of discrete production processes. Assisting engineers with developing and implementing new or modified production processes, tools, and equipment.
- Fulfilling orders related work packages according to production data and instructions given by assigned foremen.
- Performing assembly and repair activities according to the prepared work instructions, drawings, bill of materials, checklists, guidelines, and customer order data.
- Performing and participating in routine test of GIS assembled units as well as the components and modules according to the prepared work instructions, drawings, checklists, guidelines, and customer order data.
- Targeting the best performance in term of quality, cost, and delivery time.
- Self-checking of work packages’ results, filling out and confirm on assigned checklists and protocols.
- Supporting of gathering product improvement comment or feedback from the GIS LSC (local Service Center) engineers.
- Adequately handling of factory equipment and tools, maintain equipment’s and sustaining proper continuous calibration.
- Actively supporting teamwork, effectively communicating, and collaborating with internal customer or stakeholder or colleague (assembly, testing, logistics...etc.).
- Independently following the factory rules and guidelines related safety, quality, environment, recycling, and housekeeping.
- Maintaining safe working environment by following Hitachi Energy guideline and reporting of any irregularities.
- Contributing actively to continues improvement process and Lean culture.
- Providing feedback, sharing ideas and observations whenever possible.
- Employee shall also carry out any tasks that are assigned by management necessary to fulfil the job requirements.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.
|Location||Dammam, Eastern Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company