Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Due to our continuous growth, we are hiring a Sales Specialist, to expand our BeNeLux sales team. This is a hybrid role: you work partly in our Rotterdam Offices, your home-office and will be visiting our clients and prospects.
- You proactively enter the Dutch and Belgian market for the sales of Reliability Centered Maintenance service concept and the new digital solutions for this;
- You are in daily contact with industrial customers, utilities, manufacturers and analyze specific customer needs.
- Execution of the service strategy in the Benelux of Hitachi Energy;
- Analyzing market trends in order to adapt strategies to these trends;
- Negotiate and conclude agreements (commercial & legal) with clients;
- Based on your technical expertise you provide support for the product range and offer substation (HV/MV) service solutions;
- Together with the tender team you take care of the development of offers;
- Furthermore, you offer support to the team of Account Managers;
- This position reports directly to the Sales & Market Manager Grid Integration Benelux.
- You have a higher technical degree and affinity with electricity (high voltage).
- Experience with Reliability Centered Maintenance is a plus
- Interest in digital solutions and tools
- Relevant customer-oriented and commercial experience in a technical environment (with industrial equipment or projects).
- You combine technical insight with a distinct customer-oriented attitude.
- You are an enthusiastic team player who wants to achieve great results together with colleagues.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
|Location||Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company