Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
As Facility Manager to HVDC you work independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. On some projects, the work may include integrating vendor tasks into the project plan and tracking and reviewing vendor deliverables. Monitoring and reporting on the status of projects including cost, timing, and staffing.
We offer you a great team, a lot of own responsibilities, a company full of fantastic people & many opportunities to develop yourself, both personally and professionally.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements.
- Facility Manager HVDC is responsible for the planning and development of premises and workplaces, common furnishings and equipment, information, and signage, including ensuring well-being for increased community and cooperation.
- Link between HVDC and Real Estate and facilities regarding coordination, rebuilding, energy topics and calculations.
- Ensuring active sustainability work with LSO, LSA and security coordinator.
- Contact person for premises issues and questions with Real Estate and coordinating with Coor for cleaning and property services (IFM).
- Experience and interest in facility management and service is an advantage in this position.
- Coordination and structured skills to handle different tasks at the same time.
- You have a proactive mindset to foresee both challenges and opportunities.
- Good communication skills and the wish to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Self-driven in a fast-paced environment with the ability to take own initiatives.
More about us
Join Hitachi Energy and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy! Last day to send in your application is 27th of September 2023.
Recruiting manager Camilla Lindberg, [email protected] will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. Any other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Partner Julia Wiklund, [email protected].
|Location||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||Project | Program Management|