Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for a DevOps who recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high quality products that meet customer needs.
In this role, you will contribute significantly to successful results in Lumada APM project which is the most proven and efficient asset performance management solution on the market.
Reporting to Bartosz Pawlak, you will work in a collaborative environment and have possibility to provide guidance to the wider R&D team. You will see your work transformed into a tangible product.
Our tech stack and tools include: .NET Core, .NET 6.0, React JS, TypeScript, REST API, ORMs (Entity Framework Core), SLQ (PostgreSQL, SQL Server), Git, Azure AD, Azure DevOps, Powershell, Linux, Bash, Python, Kafka, RabbitMQ Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, and Prometheus.
- Maintain and develop continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines for containerized (micro-services) solution to achieve reliable and stable releases
- Maintain and configure tools within projects tech stack (Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and other ones)
- Troubleshoot issues for various Microsoft Azure cloud-based systems and improve tool chain as well as associated processes towards more automation and shorter turnaround times
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or an equal field of study
- Practical knowledge of software configuration management (Azure DevOps/TFS, GIT, Powershell, NuGet, code review tools, static analysis tools, installer/packagers, provisioning tools, virtualization/cloud based build and testing systems)
- Practical kownledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or another cloud provider
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux-based systems and technologies as well as system administration
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python) will be a plus
- Good written and spoken communication in English
|Location||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Job type||Full time|
|Job function||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company