PQflexC™ is a stepless solution for varying power factor problems. With modular design and efficient technology, this product can offer a smooth reactive power compensation for the networks subjected to varying kVAR demand / supply, like utilities, industries or infrastructure establishments.
A modular design of PQflexC™ offers a wide range of power ratings for various industrial, utility and infrastructure applications. Compensation for both inductive as well as capacitive loads is possible through a wide setpoint range from 0.6 lag to 0.6 lead. Setting up a single unit of PQflexC™ with any stepped capacitor bank can also convert its operation into stepless one, thanks to its smooth switching operation.
The design features like three-level inverter technology and segregated cooling design for reactors and control parts give PQflexC™ a high energy efficiency. Multiple mounting configurations like rack mounting, wall mounting or standalone cabinet are available as per on-field requirements. A programmed 7-inch touchscreen interface makes the operation of PQflexC™ quite user friendly. Also, fitted with enhanced communication features, PQflexC™ modules can be operated, via an on-board Wi-Fi, through a distant workstation or even a smartphone app.
- Utility power distribution networks
- Industrial facilities of sectors like metals, mining, textile, power generation etc.
- Commercial installations and data server facilities
- Retrofitting projects of conventional fixed capacitor banks
Why Hitachi Energy?
- Modular product package, offering a wide range of power ratings
- Flexible mounting options to match needs of all types of installations
- Advanced technology and in-house innovations contributing to highly efficient design and performance
- User-friendly 7-inch HMI controller facilitating easy operations and monitoring
- Flexible options for communication like Modbus and Wi-Fi