A new roll-up package for Protection and control IED manager PCM600 2.6 has been released.
The rollup 20140929 for PCM600 2.6 is delivering:
- Enhancements to make PCM600 ready for upcoming versions of Relion Protection and Control IEDs. Please refer to release notes of upcoming IED versions requesting PCM600 2.6 rollup 20140929 or higher.
- Fixes to further enhance the quality and robustness of PCM600 2.6, addressing the following issues:
- Removing connections in IEC61850 configuration tool didn't work after copying complete IEDs
- Removing process bus connections in IEC61850 configuration tool didn't work when dataset entries didn't have data attribute names
- Editing of MAC address on GOOSE or process bus communication in IEC 61850 configuration tool causes removal of the IEC 61850 communication properties
- IEC61850 configuration tool to support IEDs with RCBs who contains ClientLN with ldInst attribute value is other than none
- Enhance SCL import function to allow CID file import on IED in 2nd SubNetwork
- Enhance SCL import function to allow CID file import for files where SubNetwork type-attribute is missing
- Incomplete progress information during IED Configuration Migration
- Improved GOOSE compatibility after IED Configuration Migration
- Plant structure after SCD file import not always updated
- Reading configuration from online IED to an IED with an empty configuration in PCM600 may cause an error.
- Write to IED may cause faulty configuration if imported IED configuration with composite function blocks was not opened before IED write.
- Opening of a new project while on the current project with multiple tools, including parameter setting tool, open can cause exception error
- Enhanced error handling on export functions
- Communication management tool failed to write configuration to the IED in certain product variants
- After reading configuration from 615 IEDs, in some cases, connections in ACT were missing
- Appearance of load encroachment characteristics on the graphical representation of distance protection parameter settings for the functions ZMFCPDIS and ZMFPDIS
This rollup includes also the previously released rollup/hotfixes for PCM600 2.6:
- Hotfix rollup 20140626, released at 2014-06-26
- Hotfix 20140130, released at 2014-04-16
We recommend the installation of this Rollup 20140929 when using PCM600 2.6.
For more information, please contact your local Hitachi Energy representative.
Hitachi Energy constantly examines both operational and new software to identify possible faults or product improvements, issuing hotfixes where appropriate. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.