The future of safer, reliable, and sustainable transformer bushings
Through continuous investments in Research & Development, Hitachi Energy became the inventor of the paperless, Resin Impregnated Synthetics (RIS) bushing technology. In our flagship RIS line EasyDry®, we have substituted traditional paper insulation with homogeneous synthetic material, resulting in superior product properties and lifetime.
Hitachi Energy’s paperless RIS bushings are made of a synthetic non-woven material that is wound around a conductor with aluminum foil inserts for electrical stress control. The core is afterward vacuum-impregnated with epoxy resin and cured, giving a partial discharge-free dry bushing.
This paperless bushing technology has an advanced insulation performance due to its non-hygroscopic insulation that is not sensitive to moisture ingress and absorption. In addition, RIS bushings will have a superior effect on the power factor (dielectric losses), and the intrinsic aging behavior leading to an extended product lifetime.
- Voltage: 52-550 kV
- Current: ≤ 5,000 A
- Technology: Resin-impregnated synthetics (RIS) with silicone or porcelain insulator
- Conductor system: Draw lead, fixed bottom contact, removable rod conductor, and draw rod conductor
Why choose EasyDry®
- Easy to select & purchase
- Easy to store & handle
- Easy to operate & upgrade
Acceleration of the entire value creation process
- Simple to select the right bushing solution with our online configurator COMPAS. Comprehensive product documentation at your fingertips, online RFQ at any time.
Seamless upgrades and replacements
- Direct replacements of the dry bushing and easy adaption for OIP bushings. Solutions for many bushing brands.
- EasyDry® 52-245 kV
- EasyDry® 245-550 kV