Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, optimize resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
Reporting to the Grid Automation Market Manager, you will use your knowledge and experience to build long-standing customer relationships, develop innovative offerings and deliver effective solutions for customer needs.
- Driving sales volume and margin across the Grid Automation portfolio.
- Establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships through excellent service and your knowledge of customer needs and Hitachi Energy solutions.
- Preparing sales plans and bids, with marketing and other departments, ensuring technical and financial accuracy.
- Contributing to the identification and development of new market opportunities in collaboration with the wider Sales team.
- Monitoring customer and market trends to develop effective marketing activities in collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Support the market manager to define the annual budget for the selected customers, create a pipeline of opportunity for the short-mid term, and built up a strategy for the long term.
- Lead the overall internal sales process, like Go-No Go and Bid- No Bid decisions, involving all the needed interlocutors and utilizing the mandatory tools.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • An engineering degree in a related field (preferably electrical, electronic or industrial).
- • More than 2 years of relevant experience.
- • Sound knowledge and experience in protection and control of electrical substations.
- • Fluency in English and Spanish is mandatory.
- • Current permit to work in Spain.
- • Proven ability to develop and manage customer relationships.
- • A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- • Availability for short trips to visit customers in Spain.
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company