Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Planning and executing procurement activities for projects in order to support project objective achievement in terms of cost/budget, schedule and supply quality.
- Maintaining a primary interface with the Project Manager, project team, category teams, on all SCM matters.
- Applying project procurement procedures and planning and ensuring appropriate implementation and compliance to SCM instructions.
- Establish together with Contracts Manager or Project Manager the project specific terms & conditions (Special Conditions) and manages the negotiation of Purchase Orders including payment terms, delivery, pricing, terms and conditions, etc.
- Monitoring the project procurement status and updating project management and SCM team of any issues.
- Pro-actively working to resolve issues related to procurement cost, quality and delivery.
- Ensuring that RfQ's are issued in compliance to the sourcing strategy.
- Ensuring cost reduction and project budget savings targets are met.
- Ensuring that all purchase orders are accurate, approved and released in a timely manner.
- Managing relationships with suppliers in partnership with regional and Global Category Management teams.
- Living Hitachi Energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education: Industrial Engineering, Business Administration
- Languages: Intermediate English
- Expertise (Years): 3 years of experience in Supply
- Previous work experience from a similar work field (project business), is a plus.
- Technical interest and ability to solve complex problems independently.
- SAP (desirable) 1 year short - term contract
|Ort||Bogota, Cundinamarca, Colombia|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company