Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- You will cooperate with procurement personnel, production workshops, and incoming inspection, handle unloading and transportation at the factory, handle inbound and outbound procedures, and be responsible for the logistics transportation and distribution of raw materials.
- Deliver materials to the production site to meet production needs.
- You strictly obey the dispatch command, assist the packaging team, and do a good job in product loading, shipping, and item handling
- Responsible for timely feedback of incoming material information to incoming inspection personnel
- You will supervise the use of productive materials; Timely communicate with procurement and production and conduct relevant data statistics.
- You will do daily management of the warehouse, including organizing material storage spaces and keeping shelves tidy
- Strictly abide by the company's safety regulations and equipment operation procedures and wear protective equipment according to regulations.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the department manager.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold a graduation High school and above.
- Having experience in logistics and warehousing work.
- Experience in using SAP systems.
- Having forklift (N2) qualification.
- Having relevant knowledge in product quality management, environment, and safety
- Proficient in using office software.
|Ort||Suqian, Jiangsu, China|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company