Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
This position is responsible for growing Enterprise Software’s presence and revenue base in the transmission and distribution industries. In addition, the position is a source of industry information that feeds into the product management teams to help determine strategies within these markets. The position is responsible for frequent interaction with key global clients and ecosystem partners within the industry.
- Accountable for expanding Hitachi Energy commercial relationships with clients and partners, and work directly with sales and professional services, to drive recurring revenue and customer footprint expansion.
- Responsible for providing direct sales support for high priority customers and emerging solution offerings globally, including providing direct sales support of key deals through specific dialog with customer operations leaders and executive decision makers.
- Directly involved in client interactions at the executive level, communicating and advocating the product vision and roadmap to clients and prospects. Provides leadership, coaching and training for sales account teams.
- Accountable for working closely with marketing to develop a market message that articulates the solution vision and train the sales force to deliver that message.
- Accountable for analyzing requirements for new market segments and emerging markets that lead to projections for budgets and product investment.
- Accountable for competitive analysis and identifying Hitachi Energy product strengths and weakness relative to competitive offerings within specific market segments.
- Accountable for working with the product managers and product development leads to help establish a product roadmap/market requirements to meet industry demands, supported by a solid business case that aligns with the Hitachi Energy business model
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States of America
London, United Kingdom
Singapore, Central Singapore, Singapore
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company