Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Hitachi Energy IT have initiated an IT Transformation program for the set up and migration to a new “stand alone” global IT environment.
We are looking for a talented IT Leader to manage IT infrastructure team.
- Create and implement organizational Design to Cloud based services.
- Create and design infrastructure building blocks meeting application requirements.
- Define technology implementation road map and supplier delivery and TnT plan.
- Support TSA Exit activities.
- Design Cloud based IaaS building blocks and defined Products based on application requirements, act as single point of contact for the business and application teams to design tailored solutions and identify improvement potential.
- Ensure security and compliance standards are taken into consideration into the design decisions.
- Continuously improve the product in terms of delivery speed, stability and reliability.
- Drive automation and modern service delivery principles like DevOps and Reliability Engineering in coordination with chosen hosting supplier.
- Lead a global team of architects designing the tailored cloud solutions for Hitachi Energy applications fostering cloud first approach.
- Ensure solutions are fit for meeting the availability and performance targets.
- Driving innovation through initializing and executing PoC`s for new Cloud technologies to enable these services within Hitachi Energy.
- A technical degree in Computer Science or Math or equivalent work experience.
- More than 5 years of experience in Cloud service delivery, working as Architect or Subject Matter Expert with MS Windows and Linux platform and complementary systems.
- Team leading experience
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple demands on time, in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
- Experience in complex stakeholder scenarios, cross-functional problem solving and good understanding of IT procedures and policies
- Experience in design and engineering highly available and resilient infrastructure solutions utilizing cloud native services.
- Assets for candidate: Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect Expert/ Azure Security Engineer Associate/ good knowledge of Azure Cloud services and integration methods/possibilities
Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland
Milano, Milano, Italy
Paco de Arcos, Lisbon, Portugal
|Position||IT, Telecom & Internet|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company