Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are a Hitachi Energy product group that develops and builds innovative indoor and outdoor wireless communications technologies and products used for mission-critical applications (e.g. for distribution/secondary distribution automation), industrial IIoT deployments, municipal networks (smart cities, logistics & public transportation). The portfolio contains multiple types and generations of edge devices and a carrier grade NMS solution for integrated, end to end management of those. With planned expansion we are looking for a software architect to lead the transition of the NMS product through the technology stack, enabling us for future growth.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our engineering team building large scale wireless networking solutions.
More about our product: https://www.hitachienergy.com/products-and-solutions/communication-networks/wireless-overview/supros-network-management-system
- Creating and executing manual test plans and test cases.
- Automating manual test cases in Java/Selenium.
- Updating existing automation framework.
- Executing automated tests.
- Exploratory testing of Network Management System.
- Debugging and troubleshooting customer issues.
- Configuration of routers/switches/networks.
- Creating and tracking defects.
- Participation in project planning, execution, testing and R&D activities in SCRUM methodology.
- Bringing QA mentality into the team.
- BSc or MSc degree in IT, SW engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or similar area.
- 3 years in software testing.
- Experience in end-to-end test automation using java/selenium.
- Experience in testing of API and WEB levels.
- Understanding of networking principles.
- Experience and basic knowledge of Linux terminal.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of SQL databases.
- Experience with Maven, JUnit, AzureDevOps.
|Ort||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company