Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Enterprise Software Sales Executive is responsible for identifying and developing the Digital business in China to sell our enterprise software solutions, especially within the main defined target industries: Transmission, Distribution, Power Generation, Transportation, and Renewables. Drive in alignment with broader sales organization to deliver strong topline growth through direct as well as Channel Partners (both resellers and implementation partners for software) in Australia.
- You build and maintain strong personal relationships with existing customers, partners, and stakeholders to ensure strong, long-term, strategically profitable relationships. Strengthens customers’ perception of Hitachi Energy which is easy to do business with. Is the voice of the customer internally, proactively raises awareness and ensures proper action towards product quality improvement.
- You will implement and ensure compliance with global and local standards, rules, tools, policies, and processes.
- You will perform sales activities for an assigned area and accounts to achieve or exceed set orders objectives.
- Meet new account sales quotas for products and services by closing recognisable contracts.
- Develop sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to enhance orders growth and meet customer needs.
- Analyse customers' needs and recommend a solution that best meets the customers' requirements.
- Maintain regular contact with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Remain knowledgeable of the organization’s products/services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Promptly follows up on marketing leads and other customer-based actions.
- Implements Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and business compliance standards and regulations in the country and the area of responsibility. Lives the Hitachi Energy values and Group standards.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Bachelor's Degree in business administration with technical background or electrical/software engineering with business background
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in similar position or alternatively combination of education and experience and/or demonstrated accomplishments
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products, and service categories.
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset, and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
- Strong selling and relationship development skills are required to cope with a wide variety of complex information.
- Willingness to develop in-depth knowledge of the portfolio (technical and commercial) and how it fits into the targeted markets to solve customer’s problems.
- Proven and strong executive level engagement and relationships.
- Confident, credible, C-Level presenter
- Ability to work autonomously.
- High level of travel required.
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company