Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
HVDC (High Voltage Direct Current) is a product group in Hitachi Energy, which develops, manufactures and sells DC transmission systems on a global market. HVDC technology is used to transmit electricity over long distances and for power transmission via submarine cables. It is also used to connect power systems.
We are now hiring Quality Control Inspectors to HVDC Sweden, a business line within Hitachi Energy. As a Quality Control Inspector, you have a key role in the project by being responsible to perform inspections and support the HVDC organization throughout the project execution of greenfield projects in respect to inspection before site works.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
- Understand the scope and responsibilities for the inspection activities in the project.
- Perform inspections towards the time schedule and the different contractual milestones.
- Supervise the Suppliers in the completion of the inspection test records (ITRs) and punches on a regular basis.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and punch items are correctly registered in the PCS including those identified during the Factory Acceptance Test.
- Raise deviations when deemed relevant based on punches.
- Monitor and follow up the completion of ITRs and/or punch items for the various project phases to meet the schedule and quality requirements.
- Technical / Engineering / Quality management education.
- Familiar with HVDC station equipment scope.
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience.
- Knowledge and experience of working with a PCS such as PIMS and ProCoSys, or alternatively another similar inspection management software e.g., BIM 360 Field, Aconex Field, etc.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills including technical documentation and reporting.
- Sensitive to Customer and project team needs and can develop a sustainable relationship to all involved stakeholders through clear communication, influencing and coordination.
- English fluency (written + spoken).
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 30th of September! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today!
Recruiting Manager Robert Grant, [email protected] will be happy to answer your questions regarding this position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Torbjörn Wilund, +46 107-38 25 73; Unionen: Stefan Barkman, +46 107-38 33 04; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12. All other questions should be directed to Talent Partner Julia Wiklund, [email protected].
|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company