Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
• Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees located in Switzerland and Germany.
• Managing employment documentation and data maintenance from hire to retire.
• Responding to inquiries from employees and internal stakeholders concerning HR topics such as onboarding, family allowance, salary etc.
• Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information.
• Maintaining a high level of data quality to make sure that our employees receive their salary and its components on time.
• Performing internal quality controls.
• Identifying opportunities for improvement and driving them.
• Communicating information regarding company policies to internal stakeholders in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
• Providing on-demand reports.
• Updating standard operating procedures and work instructions.
• You have minimum 1 year of professional experience, preferably in corporate environment.
• You are proactive, have got analytical skills and good attention to details.
• You are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function.
• You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills.
• Experience in SAP, Workday or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
• You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
• Your level of business English and German is B2 +.
|Ort||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company