Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
You can be located either in Västerås, Vaasa, or Baden where we offer flexible hybrid working model according to local practises. You will become part of Grid Automation business and Bay Level Products team. We are responsible for conceptioning, development, marketing and sales as well as manufacturing of protection and control products for various power system customer segments used in different electrification automation applications. We are offering a complete portfolio of world-class products for Digital substation solutions to our customers. As Global Product Manager for Protection & Control IEDs, you’ll be responsible for the offering to targeted market segments, by developing and managing it through all of its life cycle phases, according to market needs and Product Group strategy and targets.
Our leaders are the engine for bringing the inclusion and diversity of thought to life and we need you who want to be a part of our journey!
- Leading market intelligence, defining market segmentation and identifying potential portfolio gaps, both against the competition and new market opportunities, globally.
- Initiate and drive product market communication strategy, including product launch planning and implementation.
- Act as an interface between external market and internal functions (e.g., Sales, Operations, Quality, Technical Marketing, and Research & Development).
- Define product plans and requirements, and set technical, price and cost targets.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent.
- You have at least 8 years of experience within Product Management or equilevant.
- You have excellent understanding of power system applications, as well as good knowledge on related existing and newly developing markets.
- You are an analytical leader and a team player with an independent and solution oriented working style. You feel comfortable in decision making.
- You are structured and able to grasp the bigger picture.
- You have a strong customer focus combined with market and competitor awareness. You are a curious and self-motivated person, who thrives in a cross-functional environment. With your collaborative and communicative skills, you contribute to a great team spirit.
- Strong, well-developed communication, influencing, and leadership skills.
- As you will be working in a global environment, you are fluent in English, written and spoken alike. Willingness to travel time to time.
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even though you don’t meet all requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until October 1, 2023, so don’t delay – apply today!
More information: Recruiting Manager Juha Ylinen, [email protected] (+358 40 671 38 34), will answer your questions about the position. For Sweden: Union representatives Sveriges Ingenjörer: Klas Koppari, +46 107- 38 13 45; Unionen: Fredrik W Nordin, +46 107-38 15 12; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, 46 107-38 29 12. All other questions can be directed to Talent Acquisition Specialist Michael Blomberg, [email protected]
Vaesteras, Vastmanland County, Sweden
Baden, Aargau, Switzerland
Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company