Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Responsible for performing of process activities in the process section (Division, Function, Country)
- Executes assigned tasks on time to ensure efficient service delivery; addresses open issues independently and supports resolution; identifies areas for improvement.
- Ensures application of process standards and procedures
- Collaborates with the process specialist and other team members to ensure timely and accurate completion of all assigned activities
- Recommends changes of process standards and procedures to improve the timely performance of process activities
- Contributes to ensure service delivery of the team is within the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Coordination & follow up with various internal and external stakeholders
- Supports Process Specialist in any additional activities as required
- Settlement of Revenue and Costs
- Reporting and disclosure package (Financial statements)
- Rolling ForecastExposure analysis & hedging
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Invoice and reinvoicing
- Audit support
- Expense list analysis
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, administration, economics or related fields with at least 8 years of experience.
- Experience and knowledge in accounting
- Proficiency in Office Package (Power Point, Excel)
- Experience in Continuous Improvement processes
|Ort||San Luis Potosi, San Luis Potosí, Mexico|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company