Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Seize this opportunity to become part of Hitachi Energy’s High Voltage team in the UK & Ireland.
As a Trainee Field Service Technician you’ll be working closely with a team of certified specialists to install, commission and maintain our vast High Voltage product portfolio. You will be supporting our generation, transmission, and
distribution customers to maximise their assets and ensure they continue to provide value for the end user. Following a successful training period both within the UK and our factories around Europe, you’ll have the opportunity to
advance and specialise in products such as Generator Circuit Breakers (GCBs), Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) and Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS).
Above all, you need the ability to work away from home and a willingness to learn. So, if this sounds like you and you’re ready for that next step in your
career with Hitachi Energy pioneers of innovation, and sustainable energy
solutions – join us, we are ready for you!
- Field based electro-mechanical engineering role
- Support Service tasks such as installation, commissioning and routine maintenance of equipment to identify technical problems and provide analysis for repair
- On the job training built up as part of a four year programme
- Applies safety rules, safe practices and environmental responsibilities throughout UK and Ireland, with periodic training opportunities in Europe
- Team player, who holds themselves accountable and will collaborate with others to achieve a successful outcome
- Motivated individual with high attention to detail
- Experience within power sector (Electrical desirable)
- Fluent comprehension of English language both spoken and written
- Systematic, proactive approach and efficient time management
More about us
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so don’t hesitate to apply even if you don’t meet all the requirements. A team with great cooperation and with diverse backgrounds is waiting for you to join!
|Ort||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company