Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: [email protected]. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Position: Product Marketing Manager – Power & Industry Components Portfolio - NAM
Typical Reporting Line: PGHV NAM HUB Power & Industry Components - Marketing & Sales Manager
Position Description: This role is responsible to define, plan and ensure implementation of the local product marketing strategies for the Hitachi Power Grids Power & Industry Components portfolio for the North American market, to meet the business objectives and in line with the global product strategy.
1. Strategic alignment Responsible for creating and implementing the regional product marketing growth plan in accordance with the product group strategy. Creates, plans, and ensures implementation of the local go-to-market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value proposition in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
2. Targets Defines key targets (e.g. volume, prices, portfolio mix) and ensures these are achieved for the market segment(s) and each of the product lines. Ensures detailed business/sales plans are in place with regular follow up. Drives the growth of the top line in each target industry segment.
3. Business Intelligence: Identifying all existing and new strategic segments and business opportunities based on analysis, regionally defining strategy plans for each, and coordinating with the relevant teams. Continuously monitoring and analyzing competitors moves regionally. Tracking and analyzing Competitor’s behavior in all areas: Sourcing, footprints, Pricing Strategy, Portfolio, Market share & positioning, etc. Identify white space and develop plan with the global team to eliminate them. Identify Homologation needs of products or production units in the Hub and define execution plan with the global team.
4. Marketing activities: Support execution of the regional Marketing Plan with active leadership in industry events and roadshows. Lead implementation of product launches and customer centric marketing initiatives. Contribution should bring medium-long term results as he/she will support the sales teams with business development activities during pre-tender stage, through conceptual discussion aimed at understanding specifications and norms, influencing technical specifications via positioning and value creation, demonstrating technical leadership, contributing to the strategic marketing understanding and decision-making process. Develop and coordinate specific marketing campaigns. This includes working with Product Management and Sales organization and with Marketing to ensure strong execution of outbound marketing messaging.
5. Sales Overseas sales execution for assigned products by coordinating the preparation of relevant materials and guidance to Sales team.
6. Customer relationship : In line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts. Serves as escalation point for questions and issues and collects customer feedback and input.
7. Risk Identifies and manages risk relating to contract agreements and prices across segments.
8. Reporting Uses standard reporting tools to accurately identify future opportunities and measure progress by segment.
9. Competitiveness: Guide and recommends pricing Strategies and Transfer price for responsible product lines. Develop & communicate to global product team, a clear understanding of market price trends and corelate it with competitor movement, new technology penetration & macro-economic factors.
10. People leadership and development
Ensures (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaches, motivates, and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Drives and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
Sales Contract & Risk Management
Sales Market & Business Intelligence
Sales Processes and Tools
Sales Customer Relations
Sales Applied Technical Knowledge
Teamwork and Collaboration
|Ort||Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania, United States of America|
|Position||Sales, Marketing & Product Management|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company