Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Verification & validation of substation automation products.
- Participate in test core team workshop to understand the product test requirements and performs software/domain test activities on system/product projects, including design, coding, and black box testing of software modules in line with the quality management system
- Develop new and adaptive design of test cases for system and product requirements. Report & verify the test defect logs captured during the testing phase of the assigned product.
- Partner well with a variety of different product stakeholder groups, including management at different levels, business analysts and developer’s community.
- Technically responsible to ensure the mutual consistency and efficient integration of the several subsystems in modular, easy-to-maintain and extendible software that meets the product specification.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 3-8 years of practical experience in Substation Automation.
- Experience in Substation Automation protocols like IEC 60870-5-101/104, DNP 3.0, IEC 61850 is must.
- Working knowledge in PRP/HSR, PTP, SNTP, SNMP is required.
- Working knowledge of tools such as TFS, ALM, Test management system etc
- Knowledge on various Test automation tools and scripting (Python, C#)
- Knowledge on OOPS concept and Robot automation framework will be added advantage
|Ort||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company