Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
At HVDC you will create a sustainable future. If you are ready to meet the technological challenges within control and protection systems – together with a team of driven junior engineers and senior experts representing about 43 nationalities – then you can expect an equally exciting and ever-changing time ahead of you.
We are now looking for a project engineer in control and protection software integration, part of HVDC in Hitachi Energy in Ludvika. If you want to take the next step in your career, and contribute to develop a stronger, smarter, and greener grid – Join us now!
- Create concept design for our customized control and protection systems.
- Work with detailed design, system integration and test-based development.
- Perform verification of our control and protection schemes – executed in test rooms and on-site.
- Collaboration is, in other words, a central part of your new position that will provide you with a great starting point in our organization with possibilities of further career opportunities. It will also give you the benefit to travel globally during the commissioning period at the end of each project.
- Lead a technical area and be part of a dedicated project team, in which we work together throughout all phases of our extensive projects.
- As an experienced engineer you would be part of a technical expert team providing guidance to junior engineers in technical issues and drive technical discussions with customers.
- You hold a university degree within a relevant technical area along with competence within system design or electrical expertise.
- Experience in control and protection systems
- It is an advantage if you have worked with commissioning of control and protection systems or if you have experience with control and protection system of HVDC project.
- Other valuable experience is earlier work with AC relays or digital protections.
- You have what it takes to plan and organize your own workday.
- You are a driven problem solver who eagerly takes initiatives and always delivers on time and according to expectations.
- In this position you are expected to be away abroad for periods of time.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before October 1. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so the sooner you show your interest the better!
More information: Recruiting Manager Andrew Carrauthers, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Hjort, +46 107-38 25 73; Ledarna: Christer Fridlund, +46 107-38 29 12; Unionen: Fredrik Holmgren, +46 107-38 21 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Alexandra Lind, [email protected].
|Ort||Ludvika, Dalarna County, Sweden|
|Position||Engineering & Science|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company