|Localização||Fortitude Valley, Queensland, Australia|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
The Power Grids business offers power and automation products, systems, service and software solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain. Hitachi Energy Grid Integration supports customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. We are looking for a Product Specialist to support the Global e-Mobility Centre of Competency (COC), ensuring a full understanding of market requirements, optimizing the product/system/service portfolio, transforming client requirements into product/system/service specifications and development activities and support the local teams in the tendering and securing of these opportunities. The role is based in Brisbane and will support the local team as well as the wider Asia Hub.
- Follows and understands global standards, market and customer requirements and their impact on the product/system/service portfolio.
- Conducts valuations of market size and trends, conducts competitor analyses including identification of product/system/service gaps and evaluates our position.
- Collaborates with internal Marketing and Sales teams to define the marketing plan, including marketing communication activities, training activities and sales initiatives.
- Ensures technical solutions can be used across the Product Group’s product/system/ service portfolio as far as is possible.
- Manages the technical specification of product assigned and supports the Product Manager in developing the business case for product/system/service developments, maintenance and cost reduction.
- Collects and analyses standards, market requirements, customer needs and values as an input for producing a product roadmap.
- From identified opportunities, supports the team in creating the business case for product/system/service development projects or product/system/ service transfers.
- Prepares product/system/service market communication materials, including support for new product/system/service launches.
- Product values Clarifies product/system/service positioning within the portfolio, with defined values per product/system/service line to address different segment needs.
- Keeps Product Group, Sales and channels informed on topics related to the product/system/service, such as new product/system/service availability, market, competition, quality, configuration, trends and limitations.
- Provides sales support, participates in customer meetings and attends trade shows on request. Supports marketing programs.
- Ensures appropriate training material is available for use both internally and externally.
- Drives technical solutions across the product/system/service line.
- Maintains and follows annual cycle of activities to govern product management for assigned products/system/service.
- Define and ensure product compliance with international standards, from design to manufacturing. Implement “safety by design” strategy.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2-5 years sales and engineering experience in electrical equipment with proven track record
- Highly desirable someone with experience in EV charging, eMobility
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Able to work in team and good interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach. Accountable for all his field of responsibility/ownership / collaboration and trust / open minded / team worker
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Diversity and Inclusion Statement Hitachi Energy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognizes the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, women, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.