|Localização||Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
Support Senior Project Manager in all financial and commercial matters and actively drive the project’s performance. Assigned to multiple smaller projects.
- 1. Tender stage: Supports the tender manager on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
- 2. Project execution: Provides input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting). Drive and seek for optimization of Project Cash Flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Director. Oversees currency risk, bonds and guarantees and tax issues. Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- 3. Monitoring and review: Participates in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related Cost-to- complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling. Supports the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participates in preparing the project cost report. Verifies the substance for cost to complete.
- 4. Commercial terms: Provides support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- 5. Compliance & Internal Control: Supports the Project Manager in adherence to: corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.
- Education: Accounting, Civil and Commercial Engineering or Business
- Languages: Intermediate English
- Expertise (Years): 2 years or more in a similar position
- Project accounting experience
- Desirable experience in mining and construction projects
- Advanced Excel experience
- Desirable knowledge in SAP
- Availability for hybrid work: 2 days in the office and 3 days remote
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com