|Localização||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
- You will set up safety operating manual for warehouse operation align with Hitachi Energy policy and requirement to Healthy, Environment and Safety.
- You will organize warehouse staff complete required trainings of safety operation。
- You will perform SOT and report hazard as required, lead and participate root cause analysis and improvement actions to hazard.
- You will set up responsibility description, target and KPI to each position in warehouse, lead team member finishes all tasks in daily operation on time, quality and safety
- You will set up warehouse operation process, working guideline for all operation activities in warehouse, review and upgrade process to ensure high level operation productivity and quality.
- You will work with finance department perform inventory check.
- You will set up warehouse monthly operation report to monitor inventory level, slow moving, etc.
- You will lead improvement project with lean and six sigma methodologies to improve operation productivity and quality.
- You will set guideline and procedure managing all warehouse equipment and facility, ensure all equipment maintain well.
- You will perform 5S and visual management to warehouse.
- You will finish other task/assignment from line manager.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- At least 2-years of college degree, preferred major in logistics, warehouse operation.
- At least five years of solid experience in similar position, familiar with all aspect of warehouse operation, process, equipment and tool.
- Frequent user to MS office suite, key user of SAP MM and IM module.
- Full knowledge to ISO9000, ISO14000 and implement experience in warehouse operation, have experience with 5S, lean and six sigma.
- Can use English as working language.
- Good communication skill and strong teamwork sprite.
- Upyield integrity, complaint with Hitachi energy policy.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Meal allowance
- Medical insurance