|Localização||Stone, Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Talent & Learning organization is a strategic partner for our business. We are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team on a 12 month Fixed term contract. As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will work together with other motivated and experienced HR and business professionals powering good for a sustainable energy future. In your role you will be responsible to support hiring managers in the end-to-end recruitment process for roles across the Hitachi Energy business in UK and Ireland, you will play a key role in shaping our future organisation by collaborating with managers, HR Business Partners and Global Business Service Centers across the company. You will also work closely with our Talent Management and Employer Branding team to drive and support other initiatives and projects that drive business results.
- Identify short-term and long-term gaps in the talent demand/supply.
- Clarify the business need through kick-off meeting with the hiring manager.
- Based upon identified profile define the recruitment strategy and manage the process with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage communication with candidates incl. process overview, interview, setting expectations, offer discussions etc.
- Promoting Hitachi Energy as an employer of choice in relevant forums (job fairs, student & professional events, social media).
- Maintain accurate documentation on all channels, candidates, searches, interactions etc Advise business on solutions to talent challenges.
- Drive and support local as well as global projects to further develop the Talent Acquisition function.
- Previous experience from Talent Acquisition, preferably from a similar kind of business.
- As an ideal candidate, you are flexible, determined and can work independently as well as collaborate well with others in a high-paced environment.
- You have a global mindset, strong influencing, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of local legislation regarding recruitment and employment requirements.
- This role puts high demands on you being structured and being able to work effectively with several processes at once.
- Bachelor of Human Resources or a degree from another relevant field.
More about us
Closing date for this role will be 5th October 2022 Please contact Dianne Cooper Talent Partner UK & Ireland if you have additional questions, I will happily discuss further. Email: Dianne.email@example.com or Phone: 07704541360. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com