|Localização||Jakarta, DKI Jakarta Jakarta, Indonesia|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
You as Travel and Expense Specialist will be a part of Hitachi Energy at Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Perform day to day processing of employee travel and expense reports in a timely manner.
- Audit employee expense reports to ensure compliance with regulatory and internal policy requirements, investigation of specific cases, and analysis of expense reports.
- Ensure appropriate approvals have been obtained and the accuracy of information provided.
- Deliver excellent technical and non-technical support for T&E related processes and system solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation regarding expense reimbursements, including training materials, standard operating procedures, and correspondence.
- Process advance payment requests, travel claims, expense reports, month end reconciliation and T&E payment according to payment schedule.
- Primary contact responding to expense reimbursement questions, including questions regarding Travel and Expense Policy, expense claims in process, and providing follow-up for claims that require further documentation.
- Assist in the implementation of any functional changes to the expense reimbursement systems or procedures, ensuring related assignments are carried out in an efficient, effective and timely manner, and communicated effectively.
- Liaise with internal and/or external auditors to provide documentation as required.
- Undertake other duties as assigned by CSS Finance team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2+ years working experience, desirable experience in Account Payable/T&E.
- Having experience in SAP environment is a plus.
- Good in verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and team skills.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com