|Localização||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
As Sales Manager - Power Quality, will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in the Bengaluru / Faridabad. As the Sales Manager – Power Quality applications, you will be responsible for securing orders for Power Quality/FACTS solutions within the region in line with targets and planned strategy. You will be responsible for identifying projects from an early stage, promoting Hitachi Energy’s technical offering, work with pre-sales on the business case for those projects when required, developing a winning strategy, identifying, and nurturing key stakeholders (customer, consultants, regulators, etc.), supporting bidding process and negotiating until contracts are successfully signed. Within Hitachi Energy you will work with the Global Center of Competence and drive the HUB to deliver such projects and coordinate activities with local team members, Front End sales functions and regional resources. You will plan and ensure execution of the GPQS/Hub sales strategy for PQ/FACTS to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for products, services & systems in a profitable way. Safety, Quality & Integrity are license to operate our business in Hitachi Energy. Every individual is responsible for his/ her own workplace safety and contributes towards Organizational HSE & Sustainability performance.
- Identify target customers, projects in India and Indian EPCs to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions with the business units.
- Create, plan and implement a clear sales strategy for FACTS application in India, including business development initiatives, in line with HUB and Global sales objectives.
- Develop customer relationships in India to promote the technology, win new customers and retain existing ones to create a recurring revenue stream. Define winning strategies, act or delegate Capture Team Leader function.
- Defines key targets (e.g. project, prices, portfolio mix) and ensures these are achieved for the segments/markets. Ensures detailed business/sales plans are in place with regular follow up.
- Drives the growth of the top line in each target industry segment. Setting of target price and Winning Strategy of main focus projects.
- Activates operation intelligence, benchmarking and analysis in order to identify best processes, equipment, automation practices, etc.
- Ensures Hitachi Energy’s value proposition for the Utility / Industry / Renewable / Transportation segment is developed and well communicated (internally and externally). Supports local Sales organizations to ensure they are positively perceived in the target segment. Actively participates in the development of international standards and regulations by identifying and influencing the appropriate external bodies (including government, legislative bodies, technical and trade associations). Feeds back to the Business Units/Product Groups on market developments and requirements.
- Ensures that the major accounts in the segment(s) are identified and prioritized.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships at senior levels with the key stakeholders.
- Contracts and negotiations:
- Ensures the team is well prepared and has the necessary internal support to pursue and manage large project contracts. Helps or lead to negotiate complex legal and commercial international frame agreements, and major turn-key system supply projects in the region of 10-30MUSD.
- Identifies and manages risk relating to contract agreements and prices across segments.
- Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education: Minimum B.E. / B Tech Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Skills: Strong negotiation skills, Strong communication skills, Expert in Power Quality, Power Systems, and Technical Sales.
- Experience: 5+ years in electrical engineering & 5 years of Power quality experience.
- Deliver Results: Prioritize, Act, Achieve.
- Results orientation: drive to exceed goals & improve business practices for higher performance levels.
- Strategic orientation: define own plan within larger strategy & contribute to strategy beyond own area.
- Collaborate: Listen, Value, Engage.
- Teamwork & collaboration: Actively demonstrate teamwork & facilitate collaboration.
- Innovate: Challenge, Create, Change.
- Intercultural sensitivity and effectiveness: function well across cultures & act as facilitator between cultures.
- Focus Externally: Customers, Partners, Markets.
- Customer & market orientation: Anticipate and addresses evolving customer and market needs & build close and sustainable customer relationships.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com