|Localização||Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Line Management / Project lead|
Develop a years long relationships with customers, key decision makers; pursue & support opportunity capture by coordinating with the WCFES; Identify Channel Partners , develop them and prepare strategic partnership
- Marketing and sales activities for all India basis. Out of which sales activities shall be carried out for southern and eastern part of India. Market penetration, customer awareness on portfolio, work for organizational growth in orders, revenue and profit.
- Build and maintain strong long-term relationships with customer, support Key Account Managers and WCFES as and when required.
- Provide guidance on contract execution to secure customer satisfaction. Become a technology thought / various alternatives / distinct technology partner for key customers.
- Understand market developments, projects, emerging opportunities, changes in regulation / market dynamics and current/future technology needs, trends etc.
- Have competitive information (e.g, offerings/locations served by competitor) considering the ABB standards and governance.
- Know the current critical success factors and recognizes changes in customer processes/business models which impacts technology and build understanding in the organization for how ABB can meet those changes
- Ensure the development of a proper network throughout the BUs, local sales units, account managers, factories service and engineering centers to assure an organized collaboration to cover the geography / sector. Work with the line organization to ensure cross-BU collaboration, mobilize global pool of resources (e.g., product specialist, systems engineer) and Alliance partners to consistently define offerings and go to market plans
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Education – B.Tech / B.E.
- Minimum Experience of 10 Years
- Knowledge of Transformers from 10 MVA to 500MVA and Reactors
- Basic Design of Transformers,
- Various parts of Transformers, cooling requirement, accessories
- How installation of transformer is done, process and why
- Trouble shooting of transformer
- Knowledge of OLTC, Bushings, RTCC Panel, Marshalling Box
- Transportation of Transformers
- Service offering such as improvements in transformers,
- Soft Skills required
- Marketing and Sales for Transformer Service.
- Should be self-motivated and self-driving
- Knowledge on Computer required
- Basic project management techniques.
- Fluent in English Language in both spoken and written is a must.
- Knowledge on one/Two language of Western part of India (Marathi/ Hindi)
- Strong team working abilities with a worldwide multi-cultural technical team.
- Ready to travel for new orders and implement strategies, meeting customers
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-SEA1