|Localização||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer. Therefore, we are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Common Shared Services (CSS) organization, with the largest center located in Bangalore. To strengthen our global Business Process Automation (BPA) team, we are looking for an Automation Specialist with design thinking skills and experience in working with relevant frameworks and technologies. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping our new Common Shared Services center and grow together with the rapidly developing organization.
- As Automaton Specialist, you will become a part of CSS Service Excellence team which is constantly delivering value to its clients throughout Business Process Automation. The Business Process Automation team has 3 key pillars: Simplification, Standardization and Automation. Therefore, you are expected to bring multiple skillsets to team and operate depending on the team/project needs like analyzing business processes, designing solutions, developing, maintaining, controlling and further improving and so on. Couple of bullet points regarding tasks:
- Identifying new process opportunities, assessing automation feasibility, simplifying the processes, designing process automation solutions in accordance with standard design principles.
- Developing automation solution by leveraging VBA, PowerApps, Python, .Net, SharePoint and other automation technologies.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) knowledge will be added advantage
- Working in an Agile Development team and iteratively extending entire automation ecosystem as well as supporting business continuity
- 3+ years of professional programming experience in VBA and Advanced excel
- University degree (BE/BTech, B.Sc. or M.Sc.) in IT or relevant experience
- Intermediate level knowledge of SharePoint, PowerApps, Python
- Experience/ability to RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Fast learning and analytical thinking, design thinking and problem-solving skills and understanding of business processes (Finance, Procurement, HR) with ability to design hybrid automation solution
- Fluent in English
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com