|Localização||Chennai, Manapakkam, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
The Hitachi Energy Indian Operations Center (INOPC) is a competence center with around 1500 skilled engineers who focus on tendering, engineering, planning, procurement, functional system testing, installation supervision and commissioning. However, over the last decade, it has evolved to become the largest engineering hub. The India Operations Centre is a key aspect of the Power Grids business Power Up transformation program. The INOPC team at Chennai supports Hitachi Energy’s units in more than 40 countries across a wide portfolio of all the four business units in Power Grid business. To date, the team has executed engineering and commissioning for projects in more than 80 countries. As a Sales Support (Order handling) you will responsible to support the FES team for Order Handling, handling of enquiries, Offer follow-up & Payment follow-up.
- Order handling in SAP (Booking, follow-up with planning, Order Confirmation, Delivery follow-up, Shipping process)
- Creation of sale order, Purchase requisition & purchase order In SAP S+D Module.
- Handling of inquiries together with ASM and technical Customer Support Team, create Offers in SAP and send final Quotation to the customer.
- Offer Follow-Up and Hit Rate analyses and payment follow-up together with ASM.
- CCRP creation, follow-up and settlement together with ASM.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience, with a combination of Engineering and/or tender/quotation/Order Handling experience.
- Should have excellent knowledge of SAP SD processes - order management, contract management, pricing, delivery, and billing.
- Knowledge on all the SAP T codes related to SAP SD Module.
- Proficiency with CRM and BI tool landscape.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com