|Localização||Naucalpan, Estado de Mexico, Mexico|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Develop, implement and manage the strategic/local account strategy focused on share of wallet growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. Coordinate the sales activities and manage resolution of specific customer problems. Job location: Monterrey, Hermosillo
- Strategy: Understands the key business drives of the relevant customer´s business and usiness environment and interpres the impact and opportunity for Hitachi. Participates in the debelopment of sales strategies for the account by providing the customer´s current business and long-term plans. Leads the development and implementation of the account plan and SoW groowth actions.
- Targets: Defines and proposes sales targets for the account and ensures their achievement with a structured folllow up process actross Divisions and Countries. Sells products/solutions/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets representing all Hitachi.
- Marketing: Creates added value for the customer and Hitachi by ensuring a coordinated sales approach.
- Market knowledge: Monitors competitors activity with the account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented. Gives input on market price developments.
- Processes and tools: Drives application of standardized Marketing Y Sales processes and tools (Salesforce, account plans, AVLs.) for the account.
- Education : Electrica, Electromechanical Engineer, Renewable energies
- Fluent English
- Development of Sales opportunities
- Knowledge of the industry in the region
- Relationship skills
More about us
Hitachi is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachi.com