|Localização||Kraków, , Poland|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)|
As a DevOps you will join an Agile Team which develops nMarket I-SEM product for several Customers on Energy Market in Ireland. This position will give you an opportunity to learn how to maintain and keep operational the enterprise application using Microsoft Azure Cloud. You will cooperate with Senior DevOps Team and use our knowledge database on a daily basis.
- Prepare application release packages and deployment documentation.
- Keep CI/CD process up to date.
- Maintain internal development/QA environments updated.
- Prepare application server updates.
- Support migrations and security patching if needed.
- Minimum of 1+ year of work experience in similar position.
- Knowledge on Windows Operating System administration (for example: applying patches, user account creation and access management).
- Knowledge on network configuration and connecting network devices (for example: sharing files or folders in the network, firewall configuration, VPN, LB).
- Knowledge on Virtualization and Containerization (for example Azure Container Instance, Service Fabric).
- Knowledge on GIT.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge on web servers and running web application.
- Knowledge on Active Directory setup.
- SQL, any programming language or scripting skills.
- Knowledge on IaaC (for example Terraform).
- Knowledge on Azure or other cloud providers.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com