|Localização||Västerås, Vaestmanland County, Sweden|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
We strive to be world leaders in electric power by helping countries to have greener, stronger and cleaner electricity. By bringing sustainable energy to more and more people, we can reduce our impact on the planet. When you work with us, you will therefore be part of a higher purpose where each department contributes. Together we can encourage the next innovation - to make life better for everyone Hitachi Energy support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. We are now looking for a Category Specialist responsible for Contracted Services. You will be commercially responsible for an important category covering Installation, Civil works and Engineering Services. Come join a dedicated team of professionals within Supply Chain Management!
- Sourcing strategy Leveraging the Continuous Improvement Process Sourcing (CIPS) process, implements effective sourcing strategies for Contracted Services Category in line with business strategy ensuring that the supply base of contractors have the capability and capacity to meet current and future business requirements. Ensures all relevant parties understand strategies and execute processes accordingly.
- Negotiations Negotiates agreements with main contractors, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
- Supplier agreements Ensures identification, investigation, and selection of appropriate contractors (focusing on quality, delivery, cost and sustainability) in accordance with Company policies. Defines and establishes local standard agreements with all major suppliers. Provides and maintains standard terms in purchase contracts/terms and conditions in line with Company directives and guidelines.
- Supplier performance On-boards new suppliers in close collaboration with the respective local buyer and runs regular supplier evaluations and provides supplier reports to Businesses and Category Managers.
- Excellence Runs benchmark studies for the category team and for specific sourcing initiatives and designs and implements cost-out programs and/or processes to reach financial targets.
- Contract Management Creates local contract amendments to frame agreements on behalf of the country and updates/maintains frame contracts. Also adapts corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommends frame agreements to management and executes upon approval. Provides ongoing oversight and contract management with suppliers.
- Risk Management Actively identifies and mitigates risks associated to the contractual framework used on the projects. Promotes a risk management culture by participating actively and initiating Contractor´s Risk reviews for identified projects. Relates contractual risks and risk profile to the project´s risk matrix for follow up of mitigation plan.
- Support Supports regional/global sourcing initiatives within a defined set of categories, working closely with key stakeholders to implement regional category strategies
- Orders Runs regional sourcing initiatives under a defined threshold. Initiates purchase orders (PO) in the system, according to the Purchase Requisitions and in alignment with standard procedures, and confirms delivery with suppliers, monitors and tracks supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Budget and performance targets Contribute to and participates in setting and implementing budget and targets within the framework. Ensures the Category sourcing performance targets are achieved.
- Procurement Manages planning and tracking of procurement activities, cost budgets, emerging country spending and savings forecasts. Minimizes risk regarding quality and financial exposure by buying in accordance with quality and commercial procedures and in accordance with Company guidelines
- Communication Fosters communication internally (Sales/Tender, Engineering, SCM, others), externally (E&C Companies, Forums), and between different Divisions, Business Units and Functions and supports the implementation of SCM activities and initiatives in the Region/Country through this clear communication.
- You have Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or an engineering discipline
- E&C companies procurement and negotiation of small to large contracts
- Experience and understanding of contractual framework and it´s applicability and risks (AB04, ABT06, ABA99, ABK09 etc).
- Knowledge and understanding of risk identification and mitigation
- Knowledge and understanding of the E&C market, subcontractors and drivers
- Experience and knowledge of category management techniques
- Technical knowledge and background of E&C within the power sector
- Experience and knowledge of procurement methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent and capable of working with limited information
- Well versed on MS tools – Excel, Power Point, Sharepoint, Power BI, etc.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, written and verbal is a requirement
More about us
Are you ready for a new exciting challenge? Does the above description sound like you? Welcome to apply before 2022-10-20. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, so don’t delay – apply today! More information: Recruiting Manager Daniel Gwitén, +46107385356, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer; Stefan Andersson, +46 107- 38 08 21; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 21-32 85 47; Unionen: Karin Ulvemark, +46 107-38 51 42 or Ingrid Rinaldo, +46 107- 38 51 42. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Renée Lundgren, +46 107-38 54 75. Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centers. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi Energy balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachienergy.com #LI-NEU1