|Localização||Raleigh, North Carolina, USA|
|Tipo de emprego||Full-Time|
|Tipo de função||Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)|
Hitachi Energy is seeking an EPC Project Quality Manager for our Raleigh, North Carolina location. Hiring manager open to hybrid work schedule. This role is responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and monitoring all quality work related to the project. Analyze and consider the quality demands of the contract and align them to HVDC’s (High Voltage Direct Current) quality management system. Support and guide the project core team in all quality related issues in the project to support project objective achievement in terms of quality, supplier & subcontractor quality, and customer satisfaction. Coordinate all quality related discussion with the Customer. Flag for and stop execution of project if the quality risks are too high.
- Prepare project quality plan, master test plan and other quality documents based on quality system and analysis of specific contractual quality requirements
- Register quality risks in the risk register based on analysis and ensure mitigations are identified and follow up.
- Prepare quality budget proposal on resources and costs for approval.
- Apply lessons learnt from previous projects and document them for future use.
- Project Execution;
- Develop, implement, and follow up the quality management system (QMS) for the project in the form of the project quality plan (PQP)
- Plan, organize, lead, and monitor all quality assurance and control activities in the project based on the PQP
- Responsibility for creating, communicating & following up the master ITP register based on input from various functions
- Ensure that quality processes are known and followed in the project.
- Drive Quality culture, Quality Assurance, Quality Control and compliance with local codes & standards, law & regulations on the Project.
- Ensure that "Lessons Learned" & ToE processes are followed and are fed back to the organization using the business process and tools.
- Work with quality risks and monitor status and mitigation.
- Educate organization in quality processes and ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or engineering or quality management and a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience related to EPC project-based environment OR High School Diploma / GED and a minimum of 9+ years of professional experience related to EPC project-based environment.
- Power or energy industry experience.
- Prior offshore experience a plus.
- Track record and proven capability in Change Management, managing internal project/program in large and complex organization.
- Experience in process management ideally in project business, preferably in the energy or automation industry, or other quality and process-oriented industries.
- Capacity to communicate, result oriented, speed in execution, openness and listen to others.
- Willingness to travel, as needed 10% and more to project construction site and supplier’s location.
- Test coordination experience.
- ISO9001 knowledge a plus.
- Certified auditor a plus.
- Candidate must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for Hitachi Energy in the United States.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com Hitachi Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome you to apply and want you to know that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, protected veterans' status or any other legally protected characteristic. For more information regarding your EEO rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.dol.go v/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/regs/compliance/ posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access Hitachi Energy career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling a Hitachi Energy HR Representative at 1-888-504-2007 or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner. #LI-NAM1
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Disability insurance
- Wellbeing program