Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
- Analyze and compare the rolling budget and actual financial data.
- Maintain SAP system to improve productivity.
- China general accounting principle and internal accounting regulations implementation and transformation
- Supervise fixed asset investment.
- Cost analysis, cost settlement and cost control
- Internal financial report and project financial controlling
- You will be rolling forecast and BOD report.
- Report to headquarter and other branched.
- Cooperate with CSS CAR
- Internal and external audit, including CAR.
- You will be good at Team management.
- Other work arranged by managers.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in accounting or commercial management.
- 5+ years of working experience in large or international enterprises
- Familiar with banking, accounting and IS
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Familiar with computer, MS Microsoft, email and SAP
- Good communication skills, diligent, active, patient and team work spirit.
|Localização||Suqian, Jiangsu, China|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Finance|
|Data de publicação||2023-05-25|
|Número de referência||R0022505|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company