Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Technical Project Engineering focuses on a range of engineering disciplines e.g. electrical, mechanical, chemical, civil, structural, automation and software engineering. The activities associated with project engineering include: discipline engineering and design; planning, risk assessments; coordination of resources (personnel and equipment).
Key areas of responsibility:
- Engineering development: Ensuring that engineering is developed with complete information and/or that all multidisciplinary information has been included.
- Leading development of new solutions for complex projects and challenges. Driving completion of all engineering activities on the project. Coordinating engineering discipline across several projects. Providing technical support for testing, installation and commissioning activities.
- You will be designing and conducting experiments, analyzing and interpreting the data.
- You will be preparing complete project documents in area of responsibility. May act as a design authority for a particular engineering discipline and completes engineering assignments for that discipline.
- Providing cost effective quality solutions and delivering within budget and contract. Ensuring adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
- You will create work plans and cost estimates. Reviewing and approving scope, budget and schedule for assignments.
- Interacts directly with customers, officials, contractors and supply chain.
- An Experienced Professional (P2) applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
- May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision.
- Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Master's degree in Electric Engineering, with preference in Power Electronics and Power Transmission.
- 5+ years’ experience or technical background on converter design , familiar with electrical related simulation tools e.g. Matlab, PSCAD, PLECS and Microsoft office.
- Good communication skill to negotiate with customers and fluent written and spoken skills in English to work with global team.
- Self-driven, effective communicator and results focused are preferred.
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Engineering & Science|
|Data de publicação||2023-06-08|
|Número de referência||R0023706|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company