Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 40,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are a Hitachi Energy product group that develops and builds innovative indoor and outdoor wireless communications technologies and products used for missioncritical applications (e.g. for distribution/secondary distribution automation), industrial IIoT deployments, municipal networks (smart cities, logistics & public transportation). The portfolio contains multiple types and generations of edge devices and a carrier grade NMS solution for integrated, end to end management of those. With planned expansion we are looking for a software architect to lead the transition of the NMS product through the technology stack, enabling us for future growth.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our engineering team building large scale wireless networking solutions.
More about our product: https://www.hitachienergy.com/products-andsolutions/communication-networks/wireless-overview/supros-network-management-system
- Design, verify, implement, test and deploy solutions conforming architectural prerequisites, with respect to software development best practices, and project defined development process (especially merge requests, code review).
- Contribute to analytics, and give feedback to teammates’ ideas.
- Cooperation with UI/UX team with respect to product user experience design, design blueprints, technical feasibility assessments, etc.
- Working in agile development environment with daily use of Azure DevOps.
- Participate in the scrum processes.
- Senior SW Engineer with at least 4 years of hands on experience in development and deployment of Java 8+ based products with web -based frontends (preferred struts or ReactJS).
- Understanding of non-functional aspects of products like: scalability, availability, maintainability, testability, performance, etc.
- Knowledge of design patterns and pragmatic approach to refactoring using “Clean Code” rules.
- Basic understanding of Struts and/or ReactJS/Redux concepts.
- Experience with Hibernate ORM, modeling, model transformations and schema management.
- Basic understanding of core networking topics (layers, routing, secure networking).
- Experience in product technology transformation/migration (e.g. taking them from past technology stacks to newer ones).
- Interested in UI/UX.
|Localização||Krakow, Lesser Poland, Poland|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Engineering & Science|
|Data de publicação||2023-06-27|
|Número de referência||R0024599|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company