The Project Manager is responsible for successful execution/delivery of assigned projects on-time, within budget, as per Contract Agreement, with on-quality & safety framework of Hitachi Energy. Provide cost-effective execution of project deliverables in accordance with contract technical specifications, quality standards, schedule, and safety requirements.
- You will be demonstrating this competency effectively plan, schedule, monitor and control technical activities necessary for predictable fulfilment of planned activities with efficient utilization of available resources, Plan project execution from start to finish, including necessary activities, procurements, resources and milestones. Manage planned activities including schedule difficulties accordingly and assure a valid Project Safety plan is in place.
- You will Establish, maintain and improve Customer Satisfaction by setting expectations and providing the expected value in accordance with the contract technical specifications, have a drive to positively impact project performance and work with peers, partners and others who may not be in the line of command, basic understanding of what’s important to satisfy a customer to impact for a successful project, strong business led collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Escalate customer difficulties to management, assure Hitachi Energy commitments to customer are met, in accordance with contract and collect customer feedback and prompts the submission of customer satisfaction survey.
- You will be demonstrating this competency monitor and manage project technical matters to meet or improve on contract deliverables, manage all customer technical related matters throughout the execution process, point of contact for Customers/Factory/Service Operations allowing smooth project execution, manage all technical/customer design reviews and support with FAT/Inspections, manage logistics & operational (QHSE) aspects in relation to risk review (site survey, permits, potential risks) impacting on time/cost/quality of delivery to site, manage project variation preparation/scope identification of technical matters impacting time, scope and full cost model and Aftercare & Warranty Process including CCRP.
- You will be demonstrating this competency communicates appropriate information to customer and other stakeholders timely and to achieve desired understanding, forthrightly presents an account of project technical status/issues in project reviews, reports technical status/ progress to customer and other stake holders with appropriate detail and raise potential project technical issues to relevant stake holders.
- You will be demonstrating this competency manage scope including the collection and management of all projects technical issues, whether just a question a change or a claim, with associated negotiations and approvals, manage scope and change in business system, avoid scope creep, assure no changes are made without required approval.
- You will be demonstrating this competency identify, contain, and reduce risk, and ensure that all opportunities for Customer Satisfaction, Gross Margin Improvement and/or Project Growth are captured and acted upon, understand risks identified during sales or execution in assigned contracts and mitigates.
- You will be demonstrating this competency successfully obtain necessary services, materials and equipment from external and internal suppliers. Ensure the proper application of Hitachi Energy’ supplier qualification process.
- You will ensure safe working procedures and practices are followed at all times including the wearing and maintenance of assigned Personal Protective Equipment; attendance at required health, safety and environment training; report injury, incidents, hazards and near miss events, model safe work behaviors in all aspects of work and actively identify hazards and risk control.
- Living Hitachi energy's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Engineering degree in Electrical (or recognized equivalent).
- Strong and demonstrated experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors.
- Solid experience managing projects, ideally managing complex projects and different contractual types, computer skills including SAP (highly preferable), Microsoft Office & MS Project, Outlook, Visio.
- Experience in coordinating multiple key stakeholders/teams in remote locations. Demonstrated commercial understanding.
- Proactive and highly organized.
- Influencing and Engaging skills to achieve notable outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
|Localização||Lilydale, Victoria, Australia|
|Tipo de emprego||Full time|
|Função de trabalho||Project | Program Management|
|Data de publicação||2023-06-30|
|Número de referência||R0022496|
Interested in working with us?
The best jobs in a performing and growing company